Friday, January 11, 2013

20 in 2013


Although I made a few "goals" for 2013 on the other blog I write for (The Prep Crew...I write there every Thursday.  Check it out!), I wanted to do something a little different on this blog.  I've seen a lot of bloggers do things like 101 in 1001 where they make a list of 101 things they want to do in 1001 days.  I'm not the kind of person who likes to make goals or promises that are unlikely to be fulfilled.  But I thought it would be really reasonable to come up with 20 things I want to do, goals, dreams, etc for 2013!

1. Take a Bikram yoga class
2. Try five new dessert recipes
3. Clean out clothes at home and donate to a charity
4. 30 yoga classes in 30 days (9 week session of yoga over the summer)
5. Read for 20-30 minutes before bed every night
6. Go ice skating at the baseball stadium in Lancaster (might have to wait until next winter...)
7. Only buy clothes that are practical and classic
8. Go skiing at the Snowflex at Liberty
9. Read 30 books
10. Go to London (hey, a girl can dream!  My best friend is studying abroad in London in the Fall and I think it'd be a perfect opportunity to visit her...)
11. Eat at Shake Shack for the first time
12. Take a spontaneous day trip to the beach
13. Take the hunter safety course
14. Eat lunch every day of spring semester
15. Invest in a few good pieces of jewelry (gold earrings, more simple necklaces)
16. Send one handwritten note per week (that means I need y'alls help!  Who wants some snail mail?!)
17. Find a blog design that I'm happy/pleased with
18. Blog consistently (5 posts per week)
19. Get a job or nanny for the summer
20. Take a weekend trip to the cabin with my friends

What do you want to do in 2013?
xoxo,
Rebecca

5 comments:

  1. Those are some good goals. I plan to go to gym once a week. Find a full time job with benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! I'm turning 24 in March and I think I might do a list of 24 things I want to accomplish that year :) I'm trying to read more books as well! I seriously slacked off last year.

    Charlee Anne @ thepreppygraduate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love these goals!! Send me some mail! That would make me happy! :) I love writing notes/letters!

    xx - Danielle
    www.missglamdan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love all these goals! Keep us updated with your progress on them

    xx Ani
    catchtwentyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I like how you did the 20 in 2013! Easier and more realistic to tackle!
    I did the 101 in 1001.

    theeliteebpny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete