Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 In Review

What a better way to reflect on 2012 than with a bunch of pictures showing all of the fun things I did this year?  Sorry that I'm taking the whole week to reminisce on the various parts of 2012...but I had a lot of fun going back and remembering things that happened 365 days ago!

February
Dinner at Waterstone Pizza for my 19th birthday!

March
Winter Mixer (and I met one of my best friends, Happy, that night!)

May
Attended Graduation at my high school (Linden Hall School for Girls)

July
Went to our cabin on Lake Wallenpaupack for the 4th of July

August
Headed back to Sweet Briar to start my sophomore year
Began the school year by serving on Judicial Committee and teaching the first years about the honor code

September
Fall Step Singing with my Big, Jackie

September
Founder's Day Dance

November
Sweet Briar College forms a chapter of NeW (Network of Enlightened Women)

December
We get snow on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas - a true White Christmas!

What were your favorite parts of 2012?  I'd love to hear what made this year great for you!

xoxo,
Rebecca


3 comments:

  1. I started pharmacy school! Definitely my biggest accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fantastic year! I got a job at a rehab hospital, moved to the city, & made tons of new friends!
    xo,
    Charlee Anne @ thepreppygraduate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you had a white Christmas!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete