Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Back to School

Well it's the 22nd...that means that right now I'm currently driving back to school!  Spring semester starts tomorrow!

I'm so lucky to go to school on such a beautiful campus!

My textbooks are ordered.  My planner is starting to fill up.  My work schedule is ironed out (problems with having two campus jobs...)

Tomorrow I have Art of the Early Americas, Physical Geography, Latin American Cultures, and work in the President's Office.  It's going to be a long and tiring day, but I'll report back to y'all and let you know how my classes go!

What classes are y'all taking this semester?

xoxo,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Your semester starts so late, compared to mine! We started last monday! Good Luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great first day! It's always a mixture of emotions for me the first day back!

    ReplyDelete