Thursday, January 17, 2013

Campus Book Rentals


Forgot to pick up a few books for this semester?  Haven't gone back to school yet?  Neglected purchasing a book because it was too expensive?  I recommend that y'all check out Campus Book Rentals!

I generally buy the books for classes in my major, but for my gen ed requirements...I'm always conflicted!  I don't want to spend tons of money on a hardback Physical Geography textbook that I'll never use again!  That's where renting textbooks comes in handy!

Here are some of the benefits of Campus Book Rentals:






Think of what you could buy with the $85 you saved!  I don't know about you...but I'd rather rent my Financial Accounting book and pick up a new purse or a few pieces of jewelry!

If you have any more questions, just check out this link and see for yourself if Campus Books Rentals will work for you!

I'm off to order my Financial Accounting book!
xoxo,
Rebecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment