Friday, January 18, 2013

Go For The Gold


I'm not much of a gold jewelry person.  If given the option, I generally choose silver over gold.  However recently, I've been loving a lot of gold pieces!  When BestPerJewelry sent me a gold monogrammed necklace, I was worried that I wouldn't wear it often.  Oh boy was I wrong!  I wear that  necklace nearly every day!

Go For the Gold



I can't wait to pick up a few more gold jewelry pieces.  I've got my eye on that gold bow bangle from Kate Spade!  How precious would that be in my stack?

xoxo,
Rebecca

1 comments:

  1. I used to be the same way about gold, but I loved the stacked look. I bought a simple gold watch from Kohls & my obsession grew from there! I wear it everyday & I'm currently saving for a MK! I guess the saying "you never know till you try" is so true in this situation!

    ReplyDelete