Friday, January 25, 2013

Hey y'all!

I don't have anything exciting to write about today, sorry!  But I thought I would go ahead and recap my week so y'all could know a little bit about what's going on in my life.  I love when people write "life" posts, so I really want to let y'all learn about me!

Because classes started this week, I've been running around like crazy.  I've had my MWF classes twice and my TR classes once and I've already got BUNDLES of work to do.  Ironically enough, the two classes that I'm most nervous about (Physical Geography and Accounting) are the classes that I have the most work in.  I have a lot of reading to do for Art History, but that's normal for the professor (I had her last year for an intro Art History course.)

Despite the fact that I've only been back at school for three days, I'll be spending all weekend reading, working, unpacking, organizing, and HOPEFULLY resting...but we'll see about that last one.

How was your week?  Did you do anything exciting?

xoxo,
Rebecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment