Thursday, January 31, 2013

I could not be more excited to say that I'm going SKIING tomorrow evening with the outdoor program (OP) at my school!  It's the first (and probably last) trip for the season, so it will be great to get out on the snow and fit in some runs!

It's time to pull out my ski gear, bundle up (although in Virginia it's not actually that cold...), and take on the snow!  Last year when I went on a trip with the OP I forgot that I was in VA and I totally melted the entire ski trip, this year I'll be shedding a few baselayers and hoping for the best!  (And yes, those are the skis I have...pink and polka dots!  And yes my boots and helmet are pink, too...)

Have you ever been skiing before?
xoxo,
Rebecca

1 comments:

  1. Ahh I'm so jealous! I miss skiing so much. Have the best time!

    Kate
    katethealmostgreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete