Thursday, January 10, 2013

Outfit of the Day

In the past I've never posted Outfit of the Days because I'm terrible at taking mirror pics and I don't have anyone to take a picture of me...that's when an iPad app with a camera with a timer comes in handy.  I just discovered this app and I couldn't be more pleased.  In the future, I'm thinking of doing an outfit of the day round up on Sundays (kind of like my Saturday instagram recap...but with OOTDs only.)  What do y'all think of that?

Top: Lilly Pulitzer Fancy Fest Elsa / Pants: J. Crew Minnie Pants / Shoes (not pictured): Adrienne Vittadini
Tyler Mocs/  Necklace: BestPersJewelry / Watch: Fossil

I wore this outfit to take my mom out to dinner for her birthday on Tuesday night.  I just received my Lilly orders on Friday but I hadn't had a chance to wear any of them yet.  I was excited to don my slightly ridiculous cat print Elsa for the occasion. :)

xoxo,
Rebecca

2 comments: