Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pay It Forward


The other day I saw a post about this on Lindsey's blog and then sLe posted about it again today and I knew it was something that I wanted to do!  The original post is from & So She Did It.

The details: The first 5 people to comment with their email and blog address, will receive from me, sometime in this calendar year, a gift - perhaps a book, a baked good, jewelry, music - a surprise in the mail!  There will likely be no warning, and it will happen when the mood strikes me.
The catch: Those five people must make the same offer on their Blog.

Ready, set, go!

xoxo,
Rebecca


4 comments:

  1. I know you were just nominated for a Libster Award but I nominated you for a Libster Award on my blog! If you would like to participate again check out my blog http://ilovjedi.blogspot.com/2013/01/libseter-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This sounds so fun!
    Maggieroyce.com
    mwroyce@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca! I'm a new follower :) I found your blog because I was searching info about Pay It Forward.
    Here's my info:
    marielyvp.blogspot.com
    sensationalcreationspr@gmail.com
    You can join my Pay It Forward here: http://marielyvp.blogspot.com/2013/02/change-starts-with-me-pay-it-forward.html
    Thanks! :)
    Btw, I'm glad I found your blog! I saw you are getting your bachelors in Spanish and that's my first language! :) I'm from Puerto Rico.
    Can't wait to read more from you and getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete