Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday Recap {week one}


Hey y'all!  On Saturdays, I'm going to be linking up with Sara from Pearls & Curls for a weekly instagram recap!



Deal of the century!  $17.86 for J. Crew Matchstick Jeans!
Renewing my license...out with the old & in with the new!
Wearing my new green jeans for the first time!
Alice has a tendency of getting really close to me...as you can tell by her newest glamour shot.

My packages from the Lilly New Year Cheer Sale have already started arriving!
xoxo,
Rebecca

6 comments:

  1. so excited to have found your site and joined! :) those green j crew jeans are a STEAL! :) i can't wait to see what you post next and connect in the blog world :) hope you stop by mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those green jeans, and as always, jealous of your bargain! Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, love the Alice closeup. Wow, your packages arrived fast. I am still waiting on my one picture frame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your green jeans look really cute!! Definitely going to get some!

    xoxo,

    SouthernBelleJoy.blogspot.com

    aHc

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Beagle and NO YOU DID NOT get those J. Crew pants for $17 bucks!!!! Literally, deal of the century!

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the same color cafe capris for that price! It was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete