Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snail Mail

After reading BHB's post about her new stationery and making my 20 in 2013 goal to send at least one piece of snail mail each week, I knew I needed all y'alls help!  I need people to send that mail to!

If you're a notecard hoarder like me or you just want a surprise in your mail box....


I'd love to send you a note here and there...plus my stash of notecards is getting a little out of hand.

Leave a comment or send me an email if you want to participate!

xoxo,
Rebecca

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to snail mail with you! (PS - it's Kate from Tumblr)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be one of your snail mail pals!!! Box 4129, Bridgewater State University, Bridgewater MA 02325! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a mail enthusiast so count me in. I'll send you my address over tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to receive some snail mail from you! email me at ashleemvblog@gmail.com (:

    ReplyDelete