Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Spring Semester To Do:

Today marks the first day of classes for the last semester of my sophomore year.  I'll admit, I am not looking forward to my classes this semester.  I'm taking a science with a lab, a math, an art history course, and two Spanish courses.  I am not an math or science girl, so I know I'm going to be spending a lot more time in the library this semester.  I know I made my 20 in 2013 post that outlines some goals for the year, but I also wanted to make a short list of goals for this semester.

1. Work out 3x per week as a way to relieve stress and take a break from studying.
2. Stay organized all semester by filing papers, keeping my notes together, and keeping my desk clutter-free.
3. Use the weekends to get ahead on readings/papers.
4. No computer/iPad/phone before my work is done.
5. Don't make myself crazy by making multiple to do lists.

Do you have any suggestions on how I can make this the least stressful semester possible?

xoxo,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. You have some great goals for the semester! I really need to start going to the gym too... I get so distracted and then it's closed before I can get there! I've started trying to walk to my classes to get a little extra fitness in!

    I hope you have a great first week back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make a to-do list so bad for this semester. Keeping organized is always some I strive for. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete