Monday, January 14, 2013

Winter Polish

Some may say that the amount of times I change my nail polish per week is a bit excessive...and I'd probably have to agree.  However, I use polishing my nails as a bit of time where I have to do absolutely nothing.  If I try to read my textbook, write a paper, or even tidy up my room while my nails are wet, I'll ruin them.

Although it might take only twenty minutes to do my manicure, that's just enough time between assignments to rest and regroup while still being productive.  Then once my manicure is dry and I go back to my work, my brain is refreshed and I can work even harder!

It's only in the last few months that I've gotten into nail polish.  I used to swear religiously by Essie Mod Squad.  I would wear it on my fingernails and toenails 365 days a year.  Let's think about that...hot pink isn't the best winter color is it?

Just this year I've really dove into deep burgandys, navy blue, chunky glitters, and even green polishes! I can't get enough of these dark wintery colors...I'll be sad for spring to come!  (That is until I find some new spring goodies...)

China Glaze I Herd That / China Glaze Agro / Sephora by OPI The Golden Age / Essie Tea and Crumpets / Butter London Henley Regatta / OPI Skyfall / Butter London All Hail The Queen / OPI Goldeneye

What are your favorite winter colors?  Do you have any spring colors that I should check out as the weather gets warmer?

xoxo,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. It's funny how big Tea & Crumpets has gotten in our circle of bloggers since I posted about it years back on Beauty Forum. Glad you still love it!
    Anyway, I nominated you for a blog award, it'll be up tomorrow! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't used Golden Eye from the bondettes set that I have, definitely going to be my next mani!

    ReplyDelete