Tuesday, February 19, 2013

20 in 2013 Update!

So we're about two and a half months into 2013 and I have to admit I've been majorly slacking with my 20 in 2013 goals!  However, in my defense, some of them were especially designed for the summer months and a few of them will have to wait until next winter...I can't exactly go ice skating in the spring, right?  Instead of focusing on the negative and the goals I haven't accomplished, I want to go ahead and talk about some of the goals that I have worked on!


I am happy to report that I have read for AT LEAST half an hour almost every night before bed!  The only nights that I haven't are the nights after ski trips...and understandably since I usually pass out shortly after returning to school!  Most nights I've even been reading for more than a half hour.  It gives me a chance to relax and it helps me sleep better!


This one definitely goes with reading every night before bed.  Obviously I haven't read 30 books yet this year, but I have read two and I'm halfway through a third!  I have a long to-read list, but if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!


I haven't failed with this goal...but I haven't exactly succeeded either.  Let me put it this way, I've eaten something for lunch every day of the semester, but I haven't gone to the dining hall every day.  Sometimes I have a Luna bar and some mini rice cakes or a Greek yogurt in my room so that I can work on some homework during lunch.  Two of my classes this semester are a lot of reading, so it's a good time to work on those assignments.


I've blogged at least once a day since 1/1/13!  I'd say that's pretty consistently!  I've also started linking up on Saturday and Sundays which helps me to blog!


As many of you know, I've DEFINITELY succeeded with this one!  I've been sending between two and three cards/notes a week!  I love sending and receiving snail mail, plus it's a good way to take a break between assignments and do something fun and nice!

How are your 2013 goals going?
xoxo,
Rebecca

1 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing very well! I need to check in with my goals... I forgot what they were! Oops!

    ReplyDelete