Friday, February 8, 2013

Hey Mr. DJ,

I'm going to admit...classes are getting pretty crazy.  My Physical Geography class is a lot more work than I expected and I'm putting in tons of hours for that class.  Judicial committee is starting back up, and as much as I love the people that are on that with me, it's always really stressful.  In an attempt to maintain some sanity, I've made it a point to take a break between each assignment...most of the time that means paint my nails, take a shower, or listen to a few songs.

Because I need to be able to focus after my short break, soothing/calming music is usually what I pick.  (Stronger by Seabird...anyone?!)



I'm always looking for new songs to add to my study/chill playlist...what are your favorites?

xoxo,
Rebecca

ps, Pray that it doesn't rain too much at Wintergreen today!  I'm hoping to get out on the slopes again tonight!


0 comments:

Post a Comment