Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I am in desperate need of y'alls help.  


For the most part, I don't have very sensitive skin...it doesn't dry out easily and I up until recently I didn't pay much attention to my skincare routine.  However, the area around my eyes is SO SENSITIVE.  It's always dry and painful.  I was using an Ole Henriksen eye gel that came with a little set I got, but it made my skin red and splotchy, so I quickly stopped using that.  But I haven't picked up anything new since.  My skin around my eyes is so dry that it's painful!

That's where y'all come in!  I've been doing some research (mostly on Sephora) about different eye creams and I was wondering if any of y'all had tried any or them or even had any other suggestions!  They don't have to be from Sephora, either!  Let me know!!  (I'm desperate...it literally hurts to even rub my eyes!)


eye cream



Any opinions/suggestions?!?

xoxo,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. I use Burt's Bee's Sensitive Eye Cream. It's soothing, so I'd give it a try. You also get to try a bunch of different creams and moisturizers with Birchbox. That's how I research mainly, but when you do find the one you like I'll have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My skin is super dry and sensitive. I've used Clinique All About Eyes and it was dependably non-irritating though I didn't think it helped my dark under eye circles much. I started using it when I had eczema on my face around my eyes and it cleared up after I switched to using All About Eyes. I also switched to using Burt's Bee's Radiance Day Lotion and Night Creme at the same time. If it's really dry and bad you can always use aquaphor or straight petroleum jelly.

    ReplyDelete