Thursday, February 14, 2013



I used to hate Valentine's Day.  I thought it was too mushy and lovey...especially for someone who has been single on Valentine's Day for my entire twenty years of existence.  But then my good friend, Hannah, told me it was her favorite holiday.  She loves it for the chocolate and chick flicks.  I can totally get behind Valentine's Day for that reason...plus pink and hearts?  Yeah, I'm in as long as we don't have to talk about how I'm single!

So in honor of my new found love for Valentine's Day, I'm going to sit back with a bowl of Sweet Tart Conversation Harts and a good chick flick book tonight...you might even find me wearing red or pink today!

How do you feel about Valentine's Day?

xoxo,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Rebecca! I'm in Single-Land as well, so I hear ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was growing up, I always loved v-day because it's a way to show everyone you love how much you care about them...not just your "valentine". It's a great day to wear pink, eat candy, and spread the love! :)

    ReplyDelete