Monday, February 25, 2013


In an effort to save money on my college budget, I've been doing a lot of research lately.  One place where I've been trying to save money is cosmetics and makeup.  I splurge on the things that are most important (for me, it's foundation/powder) and use budget items for things I either only use on occasion or I just want to try out.

Nars Orgasm Blush ($28) vs. E.L.F. Studio Blush ($3)
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel ($21) vs Maybelline Clear Mascara for Lash and Brow ($6)

Where do you save?  What products do you splurge on?

xoxo,
Rebecca

ps, Today I'm guest posting for A&C over at The Kennedys Amongst The Kardashians.  I hope you'll check out my Mind Your Manners Monday post!


1 comments:

  1. I have a ton of drugstore and department store make-up that I wear interchangeably...it's crazy how little of a difference there is in quality these days! Foundation is one thing I tend to buy at department stores because I need help picking out the color I need..but eyeshadow I will buy cheap at target!

    ReplyDelete