Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In place of WILW, today I'm linking up with a bunch of fabulous bloggers for...

I go to bed early (like 11pm at the latest.)
It makes me want to throw up when you play with your gauges during class.
I don't understand why you insist on sleeping around every weekend.
I would rather spend the weekend relaxing.
I'm particular about the way I dress.
I really like bananas and peanut butter.
It annoys me when you think I'm stupid.
I look like a tragic mess 95% of the time.

xoxo,
Rebecca


5 comments:

  1. Girl, please. 11 is LATE for me. I go to bed about 9:30 haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I am with Staci, 9:30 or 10:00 every single night! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy that you just said going to bed early is being in bed by 11pm. I'm asleep every night by 9 #sorrynotsorry

    Stopping by from the link-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bananas and peanut butter, yum!! I love that combo :) and I agree with Staci, Katelyn, and Samantha, between 9 and 10 is my preferred bedtime!

    Xoxo,
    Vina
    theprettyinprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like an old lady compared to you all...I'm upset if I'm not in bed by 8:30! #lame

    ReplyDelete