Monday, February 18, 2013

It's no secret that I love shopping...but what I don't love is spending tons of money.  This gets kind of problematic when my favorite brands ahem, J. Crew and Lilly Pultizer ahem are super expensive!  Therefore, I always wait until sales or clearance to buy clothes!

J. Crew is having a fantastic sale until midnight tonight which includes 40% off of their final sale items!  Although I'm not planning on purchasing anything this time around, I thought I'd share some of my picks!

Toothpick Jeans - Original Price $125, Sale Price $23.99

Jackie Cardigan with Anchor Buttons - Original Price $72, Sale Price $26.99

Classic Mini in Felted Wool - Original Price $98, Sale Price $17.99

Matchstick Cord, Original Price $89.50, Sale Price $23.99 

Vintage Cotton V-Neck Tee, Original Price $29.50, Sale Price $14.70

Be sure to use the code "STYLE40" at check out for 40% off of the sale price and free shipping on all orders!

xoxo,
Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. I keep finding things I want to buy, but I gave up shopping for Lent!! AHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jackie cardigans. It's a bad addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hot pink jeans need to make their way into my closet!!


    Head over to CottonsPickins.blogspot.com tomorrow to enter our giveaway!

    ReplyDelete