Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Recap {week seven}

Wow, y'all!  This week has gone by so fast...so fast that I barely took any pics on Instagram!

Toblerone is one of my favorite treats...so when I saw this in the check out line
@ Target, I knew I needed it!

Pretty papers and stickies make studying a whole lot easier.

Tuesday was super rainy and dreary and just incredibly gross.
But how could I be sad when  I had on this Lilly sweater!

Proof that I don't always dress nice!  #TeamNorts

I hope y'all had a great week!  I'll try to take a few more instagram snap shots this coming week! :)

xoxo,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. I love your cute school supplies! They make studying so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly school supplies are the best! Thanks for linking up, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete