Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Social {week three}

Sunday Social
This weeks Sunday Social is taking us back to middle school and high school.  Although that wasn't all too long ago for me, I thought I would still participate!

1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
Limited Too.

2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
Well my high school best friends are my current best friends!  The four of us (Kristen, Marta, Diana, and myself) were nearly inseparable the three years of high school we were together (Diana graduated a year before us) and the few times a year we all get together prove to be an amazing time.

3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
I usually spent Friday night at the dance studio, Saturday either studying or at a drama rehearsal, and Sundays were either spent at dance competitions or the dance studio.

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
There was one.  But we don't need to go into that....right?

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
Well the four of us were the AP Power Rangers because we all took AP 2-D Studio Art...so unless you want to count that as a secret code, nope.

6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
I have to pick just one?!?!  Can I pick all of the late night/weekend drama rehearsals?

xoxo,
Rebecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment