Thursday, February 7, 2013

When I posted the picture of my blog planning on Instagram, I asked all of my followers if they had any requests for the blog this week.  One of my followers asked if I could do a post about why I attend a womens' college.  Because I'm a tour guide, I pretty much have this story down to a science, so it was just a matter of typing it all up!

So here we go....

I went to an all-girls' high school.  So when it came to picking a college, I already knew that I wanted to attend a womens' college.  While I did visit and apply to a few co-ed schools, that was mostly to please my parents and college counselor.  When it came to making a list of colleges, I can safely say that I at least looked at the website for every womens' college on the East coast.  In the end, I visited four!  The moment I stepped on Sweet Briar's campus, I knew that it was the place for me!  As silly as it sounds, I trusted my gut feeling and I'm so glad I did.

Honestly, I don't notice that there's no guys in my classes or around campus.  It just second nature to me!

I'm not sure if this really answered your question...but I'm always willing to answer any questions!  It just seems normal to me so I can't describe how why I chose it!

I find it really awkward to write life posts because I have no idea what y'all would be interested in hearing about!  I'd love to know what you guys want to hear or see!

xoxo,
Rebecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment