Friday, March 1, 2013


1. Reese's Hearts
No comment necessary.  We all love Valentine's day candy!

2. OPI Polka.com
This polish is like me in glitter form.  There's both micro glitters and hexagonal glitters and it's pink, blue, and purple!  I can see me using this a lot all spring/summer!

3. BBW Marshmallow Fireside Candle
As winter is winding down, so is my Marshmallow Fireside candle!  It made my room smell so homey, and I can't complain about that.

4. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Winter has dried out my skin like no other.  I've been applying this to my arms/legs twice daily and it's helping to keep my skin feeling a little better.

5. Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser
I found a little sample of this while I was going through my toiletries and I decided to give it a try with my Clarisonic.  Once I finish up my other face washes, I'm planning on picking up a full size tube.  I love it!

6. Soap and Glory "The Righteous" Body Butter
As I said, my skin has been completely parched.  Sometimes the Aveeno lotion just won't cut it.  That's when I come in with this body butter on the super dry patches.  Needless to say, I've been going through A LOT of lotions and body butters this winter!

What have you been loving this month?
xoxo,
Rebecca

1 comments:

  1. I too am on my last BBW Marshmallow Fireside! But at the same time I'm so excited to go to buy those yummy summer scents!

    ReplyDelete