Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Although I'm not off vacationing on an exotic island for spring break, I'm more than content to just be home!  I do have a lot of homework to get done while I'm here, but I'm also taking plenty of time to relax with my mom and dog (my dad is traveling for work this week), read, and just do a lot of nothing!

I only had plans for yesterday and today, and then the rest of the week I'm hoping to catch up on my TV shows, take Alice to the park, conquer all of the school work, and hopefully catch up with any friends that are in town.

Yesterday was my out and about day.  I had to take my computer and iPhone to the Apple store.  My computer's USB plugs weren't functioning properly, so that needed to be fixed asap.  When I plug something into the front port, it turns off my whole computer!  Occasionally the back port just doesn't work at all.  This made it really difficult to sync my phone, upload pictures, change my nook books, and just generally exist!  You don't realize how much you use something until you can't anymore.  My phone has been acting up lately, too.  So I figured while I was at the Apple store I might as well see if there is anything they can do!  I'm also hoping to pop into a few other stores in the mall and go over to the J. Crew outlet!

Today was Alice's day.  I had to take her to the groomer so she could get all freshened up for spring.  (Even though the arrival of warmer weather only means she's going to be getting twice as muddy and spending a whole lot more time in the woods..)

What are y'all up to this week?
xoxo,
Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. Hope things can get fixed easily and cheaply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I hate having Macbook problems. I'm fairly convinced that the people at the Apple store live to make your life difficult. I hope it gets fixed quickly. Being without a laptop is awful. :( I hope you're enjoying your Spring Break otherwise, love!!

    xx - Danielle
    http://missglamdan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a very relaxing and homey spring break as well :) Ps- Check out my latest post I nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete