Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blog Lovin'

As I'm sure y'all have seen about a thousand times now, Google Reader will no longer be available in a few months.  So I'm hopping on the bandwagon and moving over to Blog Lovin'.

Follow on Bloglovin

I'm still getting used to the website, but I think if you click that button up there you should be able to find my Blog Lovin' page and hit suscribe!  Or, if you already follow me on your google reader, if you use this link, you should be able to import everyone from your google reader into Blog Lovin'!

I've already noticed one pro about Blog Lovin', they have an app!  You can download it on your iPhone or iPad and reads your favorite blogs on the go!

Are you switching over to blog lovin'?
xoxo,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. I think I might join Blog Lovin', but I'm not sure! It seems like pretty much every blog I read is now switching over to it. Is Google Reader the same thing as Google Friend Connect?

    xo
    Ashley
    privateschoolprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloglovin is my obsession. I'm literally reading this on it right now. I've been using it for a few years and I so love it.

    xx - Danielle
    http://missglamdan.com

    ReplyDelete