Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Five Things

Danielle tagged me for the five things tag.  I was feeling really uninspired this weekend...I usually write most of my blogposts for the week on Sunday and I didn't write ANY.  Oops.  It was perfect timing that Danielle tagged me!

Essentially, I share five things about myself, and then I tag five people!

1. I've never really been shy.  I started dance lessons at age 2 and ever since I've loved to be on stage.  I participated in theater performances, dance recitals, and chorus concerts pretty much from elementary school until high school graduation!
2. I hate writing in pencil.  I'm a lefty, so it gets all over my hand and just generally makes a big old mess!
3.  Given limitless amounts of money, I would travel all over South and Central American on missions trips.
4. If it was socially acceptable, I would wear J. Crew minnie pants, a slightly oversized button down, and a top knot every day.
5. I really really really really like peanut butter...

I tag...
eMg
mQs
dWa
Shannon
Kaitlyn

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! I will post later this week! I agree with #3 and 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking back to me, beautiful girl!! :) xx

    Danielle
    http://missglamdan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter is one of my favorite things. And it's not terrible if you wear Minnies, button downs, and a top knot. I wish my hair was long enough only so that I could put it up again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking that the outfit you described in #4 is a pretty socially acceptable uniform! I absolutely could get behind wearing Minnie pants every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly think you should go to South or Central America. Make it a goal and make it happen.

    ReplyDelete