Thursday, March 14, 2013

"Mini" Sephora Haul

Since there's no Sephora near school, whenever I'm home I make a point to stop in and see what's new!



My haul wasn't only mini because of the few things I purchased...but also because each item I purchased was a mini size!  The two Benefit products were the Sephora birthday gift, and the Josie Maran Argan oil was a 100-point perk.  I've been wanting to try the argan oil for a while, so I cashed in my Beauty Insider points for the trial size.  Finally, I purchased the trial size of the Soap and Glory face soap.  I'm working on changing up my skincare routine and I've loved all of the Soap and Glory products I've tried before.

I'm excited to try out these new products...and maybe I'll find something I really love!
Do you use any of these products?  Would y'all be interested if I updated you on how I feel about these goodies once I've used them?

xoxo,
Rebecca

1 comments:

  1. I LOVE MINI PRODUCTS. I'm such a sucker. I love the Argan Oil, but I'm glad that I won't have to splurge after reading KATK's post yesterday. :) Hope you're having a fabulous day, Becs!

    xx - Danielle
    http://missglamdan.com

    ReplyDelete