Thursday, March 21, 2013

Remember how last week I had mentioned that my poor baby MacBook had to spend some time at the Apple Hospital?  Well guess what?  Right now it's on it's way back to Apple.  Because there's no Apple store near my school, and my computer wouldn't turn on, it's making it's way back to Apple to HOPEFULLY get fixed.

In the meantime, I'll try to post little things here and there via my iPad, but it's extremely hard to use blogger on here!  If any of y'all know of any good apps to write posts on, let me know!

Have a great week!
xoxo,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. That sucks, I would find something like notepad, pages, or evernote to write for now. I'm not sure what you're going to do for images though. If you do wind up finding some neat blogging apps I'd love to see a post about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is being taken into the shop today as well. :(
    Hope yours can get fixed asap.

    ReplyDelete