Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday Recap {week nine}

Pearls and Curls

Hey y'all!  I'm finally home on Spring break!  I'm hoping to get some posts up this week and work on my blog design!  In the meantime, I thought a Instagram recap would be the best way to let y'all know what I've been up to during my blogging break!

Mid Terms Week OOTD
#LongHairDon'tCare
Eeeek, my planner last week!

A cup of tea and lots of Pedro Páramo reading
This was literally the best thing I could find on my phone after my Accounting mid term on Thursday.

Reunited with my bestfriend!

Just a little bit of puppy love.

What have y'all been up to this week?
xoxo,
Rebecca


4 comments:

  1. yayy spring break!! glad you're reunited with Alice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spring break is over on Sunday.. Boooo! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break!! Yay Alice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, your planner! What a crazy week! Have a good spring break!

    ReplyDelete