Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social {week seven}

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
Not having to wear close-toed shoes and getting to wear bright colors! I love that moment when you can put away all of the winter clothes and pull out the Lilly!

2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
My favorite flowers are daisies. My parents sent me a bouquet of daisies when I first moved in to Sweet Briar! Daisy is the name of our college's founder's daughter (who the college was essentially created in memory of) so the Office of First-Year planning sells bouquets of daisies for the parents to send to their daughters and then we get them during orientation! It was really nice :) 

3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
You really had to ask this? really? really? I don't have an all-time favorite. But my favorite as of RIGHT NOW (like right this minute) is OPI You're Such a Budapest. 

4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
I love skiing, but that's not exactly a spring activity! In the spring, I'd have to say taking my dog to the park or jogging path.

5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details! :)
I'm going to Foxfield with a bunch of my friends from school!

What are you looking forward to most this spring?

xoxo,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the warm weather!

    xo
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way about the nail polish question! Your nails are always gorg!
    Xo
    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete