Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Social {week six}

Sunday Social
1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Curl up in bed with a good book or a movie!

2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
If I could choose anything, I would be out on the boat at my lake house.  Otherwise, just relaxing with my family.

3. What is your favorite spring activity?
Hmm...is wearing skirts/dresses and sandals an activity? ;)

4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
Once again, curling up in bed with a book or a movie.  Haha, can you tell, I'm not really that exciting?

5. What is your favorite season and why?
Spring, because I love wearing bright colors and skirts and sandals!  I hate close-toed shoes.

6. What is the best birthday you ever had?
They've all been pretty great in their own way...but my 16th birthday was pretty spectacular.  The night before (a Sunday night) I went to see Spamalot with my bestfriend and a few other people from school.  Then I spent the night in my bestfriend's room at school

1 comments:

  1. I love your answers for what you do on a rainy day and your favorite spring activity - mine are the same!!

    ReplyDelete