Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Recap {week sixteen}

Pearls and Curls
Hope y'all have a great weekend!  I'm off to Charlottesville for Foxfield as this is being posted!  I can't wait to share with y'all how it went!
New Jacks vs. Old Jacks

Canaan Smith @ Spring Fling

OOTD with my shiny new Jacks!
Jeans : J. Crew / Bit Bracelet : Fornash

#Necessities #JewelryandLipstick

OOTN for the Senior Gallery Opening
Top : Lilly Pulitzer / Jeans : J. Crew

Sprint Fling!

This is the "salsa" we got at the National Museum of the American Indian

Super cute note from my scholarship donor

Sometimes it takes your most obnoxious Lilly to get through the day

Hope y'all had a great week!
xoxo,
Rebecca

7 comments:

  1. I've been lusting over Jack Rodgers sandals forever. I think I need to finally cave!

    Emily
    jolieemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new/old picture of your Jacks, wasn't it posted on their FB too? Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Jack Rogers pic- that's exactly what mine look like...just means they're well loved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shoes! And what kind of salsa is that?! Wow. I found you from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jacks are famous-on the fb page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw this post...I have the same J.Crew green jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete