Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social {week nine}

Sunday Social
I'm not a huge pinner...well I get on Pinterest sprees.  I won't pin for a long time and then I just go crazy for a few days!  But let's see what I can find in my boards...
If any of the pins have links to recipes/instructions, I've linked the pictures!


1. What is your favorite outfit pin?

2. What is your favorite food pin?
I've actually made this.  It was really good!  I just bought a bag of premade pizza dough from Trader Joe's!
3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
Surprisingly, I don't have any wedding pins!  Guess it's just not something on my mind right now... (don't worry, Mom!)
4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?

5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
6. Share on more random pin you love.
Looking for a new polish? :)

xoxo,
Rebecca



1 comments:

  1. I love the pepperoni roll recipe. We make it all the time and I use bread dough.

    ReplyDelete