Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday 5 & Tech Obsessed...combined!


Woah, getting a little fancy today now aren't we - combining Friday 5 and Tech Obsessed!  Today I'm going to talk about five of my favorite apps...but I love WAY more than five apps.  I have 121 apps downloaded in my iTunes...oops!  So today, I'm going to talk about my top five apps as of right now...but I'm sure I'll be back later to talk about more apps!


apps


Pandora
Who doesn't love a free radio that builds "playlists" based on a song or artist?  I usually put on Pandora if I'm studying or cleaning because it will keep playing music for hours!  My favorite study playlists are Jack Johnson and Grey's Anatomy Cast.

Instagram
What would the Saturday Instagram Recap be without Instagram?  Take pictures, apply filters, post them...then go and like your friends awesome pics?  Sounds good to me!

Twitter
I'd easily say that I'm a twitter-holic and I should probably go to #HashtaggersAnonymous.

Google Chrome
I'm not a huge fan of the Safari app the comes preloaded on iPads/iPhones.  There are a very different browsers that you can download from the app store, but I chose Google Chrome because that is the browser I use on my laptop.  The best thing about it?  It syncs my bookmarks between my iPhone, iPad, and laptop!

A Beautiful Mess
I just got this app in the last few days...but I already think it's pretty awesome!  You can add doodles, words, borders, and filters to your pics...then you can save them to your device, upload them to instagram, or share them in other ways!  You'll probably be seeing a lot of pics that I edited with A Beautiful Mess in my instagram recap tomorrow!

What are some of your favorite apps?
xoxo,
Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you talked about this. Gotta love apps - and apparently you do. 121?! That's ridiculous haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you're definitely going to have to do another post on apps - I need to know all 121 lol they're like Pokemon! Gotta have em all :P I don't have many apps, but I do use IG, Twitter, & Chrome. I've recently switched to Google Maps as well. Apple maps got me SUPER lost and Nick made me install Google Maps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. App crazy lady here! Im dying for A beautiful mess to make it to android. Glad I found your blog. Following :)

    ReplyDelete