Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Housekeeping Announcements

I know...two posts in one day!

But I have some...

I just recently purchased my domain name...so now you can get to my blog by typing in

To be honest, I'm not sure how this effects any RSS feeds.  But this is just another reason that y'all should go follow me on Bloglovin' instead! (Because I'm pretty sure that changing my url won't effect anyone who has "subscribed" via Bloglovin'...but if it has, let me know so I can figure out what's going on!)

Follow on Bloglovin
(and if you do want to follow me on Bloglovin', I've made it so easy for you!  Just click that button right there and it will take you directly to life with rMe's page!)

Okay, I think that's all of the housekeeping details we needed to take care of!
xoxo,
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl ,
    got you co-hosting of GFC lovin' . I am following you :)
    I would love to invite you to join my blog hop Grab A Friend
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on buying the domain - I was so happy when I bought mine :)

    ReplyDelete