Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I'm sure you've heard it before, and I'm going to tell you again, you should be drinking  at least  eight glasses of water per day.  When you wake up in the morning, your body is essentially already dehydrated.  So in addition to rehydrated from your night of beauty rest, it's important that you stay hydrated all day.

Whether it takes a cute cup....
-

(Personally a cup with a straw keeps me sipping all day long.)

Or knowing that staying hydrated can help your skin, weight, body temperature, and joints...


xoxo,
Rebecca

7 comments:

  1. This is my reminder that I need to drink more water!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see this! I drink at least 10 glasses a day - and it's due to having a cute Lilly Pulitzer tumbler and multiple 24-oz Tervises. The 24-oz ones are great because just 3 of them are your 8 glasses a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that cups with straws help me drink more water. I don't know what it is, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great reminder! I def have problems remembering to drink but using a camelbak or tervis helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopped in from the blog hop. new follower on gfc :)!

    http://www.wundurlust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take that Bama cup. Roll Tide! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Republican elephant tervis is amazing! I definitely need that!

    xo, Taylor
    taylor-knittel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete