Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday Recap {week seventeen}

Pearls and Curls

I can't say my week has been any kind of exciting since Foxfield...lots and lots and studying, paper writing, and researching!  But this time next week I'll be getting ready to go home, so I can't complain too much!

You know it's serious study time when I clean my desk off...

Study snacks from my bestfriend from home!  Thanks Bessie!

Just a little (or a lot) of sweet tea to get through a study session

Essie In The Cab-Ana

Ugh, what a long to do list! (Luckily, I've already crossed off a bunch of things!)

Notes in pink pen.  Typical Becca.

What have y'all been up to lately?
xoxo,
Rebecca

6 comments:

  1. How do you do your nails so nicely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for almost being done with the semester. I finish the 9th too! I'm ready for the summer off. Hope the last week goes quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the linkup! :) I love your handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice handwriting haha! Today is my study day. I can't wait for the semester to be over.
    Good luck finishing up!

    Emily
    jolieemilyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need that Essie color!! Good luck with the rest of your school year, almost done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on finals. Be on the look out for my letter. I mailed it the other day. :)

    ReplyDelete