Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Reading List

Although summer means many things...internships, vacation, beach trips, late nights and sleeping in...it also means I finally have time to put away the textbooks and read all of the books piling up on my nightstand and on my Goodreads profile!


I've read two books in the past week (The Happiness Project and Skinny) and here's where y'all come in!  I need your suggestions!  What are some of your favorite books?  What books would you recommend over and over again?

Have y'all read any of these books?  They're on my to-read list and I was wondering what you thought!

books
Commencement / Penelope / Imperfect Birds / The Best Advice I Ever Got / Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close / The Innocents

Are there any books that you think I just have to read?  Let me know!

xoxo,
Rebecca

5 comments:

  1. I just read imperfect birds! so so good- but Anne Lamott does have a specific style of writing that is definitely unique- very intimate, almost. but read it- it was definitely a good read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good list!! I'm taking a break from reading as I work on writing my 2nd book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read any of them, but Katie Couric's book and Extremely Loud are on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read Commencement, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and The Innocents, which means the good news is that you can read all of these for free. I liked all three, the end of Commencement was a bit odd/disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read Commencement, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and The Innocents, which means the good news is that you can read all of these for free. I liked all three, the end of Commencement was a bit odd/disappointing.

    ReplyDelete