Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer Uniform : Part Three


I'm back with part three of my summer uniform series because...I got an internship!  I'll be tossing aside my norts and chinos one day a week and trading them in for some fancier clothes!



Internship

I am feeling so blessed today!  My interview was at 10:30 this morning, and by 10:45 I was in my car calling my parents to tell them that I got the internship!  I'll be working with editorial, marketing/public relations, photography, and digital media for a local lifestyle magazine called Susquehanna Style.  I start this Thursday, and I couldn't be more excited!  The woman who interviewed me even said that I would probably be going out on a photo shoot next week...cool, right?

What kinds of outfits do y'all wear to your internships?
The office didn't seem particularly dressy and the editor who interviewed me was wearing a cotton skirt and top with wedges...who knows I might even be able to squeeze in a Lilly shift ;)

xoxo,
Rebecca

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations darling! You'll rock it out! :)

    xx - Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! (As you can see, I've toned down my excitement in the past couple of hours haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO exciting!!! Congrats, Rebecca! That sounds like a dream internship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I wouldn't mind a reason to get dressed up and wear wedges every week! Congrats!

    xoxo
    polishedinpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! It sounds like a fun opportunity and the outfits you pictured above will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! That sounds like an amazing opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog through the GCF blog hop!!
    Stopping by and now following!!
    Looking forward to keeping up with your blog!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! I always try and look professional, but allow a little personality to show through. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete