Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Social {week fourteen}

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?
Something small like a letter in the mail or a new chapstick and nailpolish waiting for me when I get home

2. Flowers or chocolate?
Chocolate.

3. What is your favorite summertime activity?
Just being home!  But I do like to go to our house on Lake Wallenpaupack and sit in the boat and read.

4. Do you have any vacations planned this summer?
I went to the cabin on the lake Friday-Saturday, and maybe we'll go up again later this summer.  It's not really a vacation, but I'm going to DC for a Network of Enlightened Women conference at the end of June, and I'm pretty psyched about that!

5. Favorite summer holiday?
4th of July, hands down.

6. What is your dream vacation?
I'd love to go back to Salamanca, Spain.

xoxo,
Rebecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment