Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Social {week twelve}

Sunday Social

1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend
Sleep, watch TV shows, take Alice to the park, read!

2. 4 favorite things about your best friend
She's funny.  She sends me cute, random texts.  She has great taste.  We always have fun together no matter what we do.
 
3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
Pay off my student loans.  Go back to Salamanca, Spain.  Get Alice a beagle friend.  Put the rest away for later.

4. 4 favorite books you've ever read
The Catcher In The Rye. A Separate Peace. My Sister's Keeper. The Bell Jar.

4. 5 favorite snack foods
Cheezits.  Cheddar Chex Mix.  Pirate's Booty.  Tortilla chips with salsa.  Strawberries.

6. 4 things that you must do daily
Put on my glasses.  Wash my face.  Pet Alice (if I'm home).  Check instagram. 

xoxo,
Rebecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment