Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WILW



Vanilla Greek Yogurt + Granola + Fresh Fruit (strawberries or bananas are my favorite!)

I usually put half of container of yogurt, a handful of granola, and 2-3 sliced strawberries into a bowl for my breakfast!  When I mix in granola and fruit the whole container of yogurt is too much, so I just put half of the container back in the fridge for the next day!

What are your favorite breakfast foods?

_______________________________________________________________________

I'm also joining in on the GFC blog hop again this week...interested?  Check out Chloe's blog!


GFC Lovin

2 comments:

  1. Yum!! I love Chobani yogurt, but have never thought of adding fruit to it. I'l have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my fav snacks & also my go-to breakfast during the summer :) We really are a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete