Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bucketlist - Summer 2013

A few days ago Caroline did a blogpost about her summer bucketlist.  I was inspired by her post and thought I would put together a little bucketlist of my own!  I don't have any major plans for the summer...but there are a few things I would like to do before heading back to school in August!


Well, I can already cross #1 off the list!  Last Wednesday my friend Diana and I spent the morning in strawberry heaven.  First, we each picked around nine pounds of strawberries at a local berry farm.  Then we baked two strawberry pies, made homemade whipped cream for on top of the pies, and made strawberry smoothies to eat with our lunch.  I'd say this was a pretty successful way to start completing the items on my bucketlist!

I'll be checking #3 off of my list on June 27th.  That morning I'll be heading to DC on the Amtrak for a conference I'll be attending that evening and the following day.  My travel plans are set, but I should probably book my train tickets before prices go up! *Note to self: Book train tickets this afternoon.*

When I came home from school, I came home with a box of all of the magazines that I had received in the mail during the school year.  I don't have much time to read for fun while I'm at school, so I'm determined to tackle all of the magazines while I have the time.


xoxo,
Rebecca

1 comments:

  1. Ugh, take me on the boat with you! You know the song Pontoon? I wish that was my life! haha :) I need to clean out my closet too. I literally clean it out like every 3 months, and it's never near close to acceptable.

    ReplyDelete