Thursday, June 13, 2013

Carlee from East Coast Girl In Pearls recently nominated me for the Liebster Award.  Because I just did another nomination post a few days ago, instead of repeating the whole process I thought I'd just answer her questions so y'all could get to know me a little better!


1. What made you decide to start a blog?
I had been writing a blog with my roommate Amber (it was called Life In The Prep Lane...many of y'all probably followed that blog, too!) but as things got busy we parted our blogging ways and thus Life with rMe was born.

2. What is your dream job?
I would love to serve as a courtroom or hospital interpretor.

3. What is that one embarrassing song that you can't get enough of?
I can't think of anything specific, but I love to jam out to a good song in the car....

4. Celebrity Crush?
Patrick Dempsey.  Hunter Parrish.

5. What's one thing on your bucket list?
Traveling through Central America would be pretty stellar.

6. Morning person or night person?
Morning person, hands down.  No matter what time I go to bed I wake up before 8am.

7. Heels or flats?
Do Jacks count as heels or flats?  They have a slight heel, but I wouldn't consider them heels...?

8. You're stuck on an island for a week, what three things do you bring?
My dog, Alice, a solar-powered iPhone charger, and a Brita filter waterbottle.

9. Favorite book you've ever read?
The Catcher in the Rye

10. What kind of purse are you carrying right now?
A large navy Longchamp.

11. What is one beauty item you never go without?
Toner and moisturizer...I don't wear makeup on a regular basis.

xoxo,
Rebecca

1 comments:

  1. I love that you'd take Alice to an island with you. I'd bring my dog but she probably wouldn't hang out with me...she's more a fan of the boys in my family

    ReplyDelete