Monday, June 17, 2013

Just a quick housekeeping announcement...

July 1st is quickly approaching and if you are currently reading Life with rMe (or any other blogs) via Google Reader, you need to take action!

Google Reader will no longer be available after July 1st.  I've set up a Bloglovin' account, so y'all can follow my blog that way.  If you do use Google Reader, Bloglovin' will let you import your feeds with a simple click of a few buttons!  To get started, just click here.

As always, you can click the "Follow this blog with Bloglovin'" button on my sidebar or....click this little guy right here in the post:

Follow on Bloglovin

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!  I want to make it as easy as possible for my readers to continue following along once Google Reader shuts down!

xoxo,
Rebecca

0 comments:

Post a Comment