Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Liebster Award

Emily from Jolie Emily recently nominated me for the Liebster Award!  I couldn't be more excited and honored!  Without further ado, here goes!


Here's the rules:
The Liebster Award is for blogs with under 200 followers. 
The goal is to showcase all the new bloggers of the world! 

Here's what you do to nominate your fellow bloggers:

Acknowledge the blog that nominated you!!
Tell 11 facts about yourself

Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger created

List 11 blogs with less then 200 followers that you believe deserve this award
Post 11 questions for them
Notify them they have been nominated

You can't nominate the blog that nominated you.

1. My favorite colors are pink and green.
2. My "happy place" is at my family's cabin on Lake Wallenpaupack.
3. I'm majoring in Spanish, minoring in Latin American Studies, and getting my certificate in Arts Management.
4. I have an adorable beagle named Alice (who I'm sure y'all are getting sick of seeing!)
5. I've Irish danced on the lawn of the U.S. Capital Building.
6.  This summer I have an internship at Susquehanna Style magazine!
7.  I had my tonsils and adenoids removed when I was 4 years old.
8.  I'm highly claustrophobic.
9.  If you take me to a Luke Bryan/ Florida Georgia Line concert, I would probably love you forever.
10.  I was recently published in UChic's College Guide Book (more about this next week!)
11.  I suck at coming up with facts about myself.

1. What's a book that changed your life (or that you just really liked)?
I don't know that a certain book has ever changed my life...but one of my favorite books is The Catcher in the Rye.

2. What do you do besides blog?
I'm a student, an intern, a daughter, a friend, a dog mom, a reader, a monogrammer, a Lilly lover...and most of all, I'm me!

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Where wouldn't I go is a better question!  But honestly, I'd love to travel throughout Central and South America.

4. What's your favorite time of the year and why?
I like each season for different reasons.  I like winter because that means spending time on the slopes...but I like summer because that means spending time at home with my family and dog!

5. What's the food you could eat any day, any time?
I really like cheese...my friends would agree that I've often said cheese is it's own food group in my diet.  Oops.

6. What's your favorite quote or words to live by?

7. Do you have any hidden talents?
I did competitive Irish step dancing for 8 or 9 years.

8. What do you consider your most unique trait or experience?
I studied in Salamanca, Spain, my senior year in high school.

9. Tropical beach vacation or adventurous mountain vacation?
Hmm...I don't like saltwater or sand, so I probably wouldn't pick the beach.  How about a relaxing mountain vacation? :)

10. What's your favorite thing about where you live?
Hmm...well there aren't too many exciting things in Lancaster County, but I really like where I'm interning this summer...and that's at home!

11. What are you most excited for in your future?
I'm excited to graduate college and hopefully become an interpretor in hospitals and/or court rooms.
Quincy from Barn to Charm
Eleanor from Choose Joy
Jillian from Anchors & Cardigans
Bitsy from Bellevue Bitsy
Taylor from The Pre-Vet Prep
1.  Gold or silver?
2.  What is your favorite color combination?
3.  If you could travel to space, would you go?
4.  Do you like amusement parks and/or roller coasters?
5.  Lake or beach?
6.  Do you have any nicknames?
7.  What is one quality you admire most in others?
8.  Would you ever bungee jump?
9.  Have you read any good books lately?
10.  How did you get into blogging?
11.  What's your favorite dessert?

xoxo,
Rebecca



1 comments:

  1. I was an Irish dancer too! This was very fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete