Friday, June 7, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale - Summer 2013

Now that I've arisen from my Warehouse Sale induced coma, I thought I'd do a quick recap and show you some of the deals I got!


Worth Skinny Mini Zip Jeans / Lucky Charms Murfee / Luxury Capris / Shelly Jelly Flip Flops / Cassie Dress

The Worth Skinny Mini Zip Jeans are your classic colored jeans, but they have a tiny zipper at the ankle.  I was a little nervous about getting the neon orange jeans, but after I tried them on I knew I needed them.  They fit me PERFECTLY!

Murfee scarves usually retail for $118, so when I saw this one on a super good deal in a print I had been coveting  I knew it was meant to be.  A few years ago I picked up a murfee in the New Years Cheer sale for $29, and I had been kicking myself for not picking up more than one print since.  They are so comfortable and cozyy and the perfect way to dress up any outfit.

The Luxury Capri Pants remind me a lot of my J. Crew Minnie pants.  Although they're not capris on me (they hit me right at the ankle), I thought they'd be great to wear to my internship over the summer or to work in the fall at school.

I picked up the Shelly Jelly Flip Flops because I hate to wear my Jacks or McKims to the pool or beach, and since these are all plastic if they do get wet or sandy, I can just pop them in the sink and rinse them off!  Also, I thought these would be good for shower shoes at school next year.

I hesitated to purchase the Cassie because it was extremely see through.  But at the sample price, I couldn't resist.  I could either wear it as a bathing suit cover up, buy a slip to wear underneath, or hem it to be a longer tunic or top.  I think I'm going to start with purchasing a slip and seeing how that looks because I am totally in love with the polka dot print.

One of my favorite parts about the Warehouse sale is finding awesome deals in the seconds/samples area.  This often requires digging through boxes...but when I tell y'all how much money I saved, I think you'll see how worth it it is!

First...let's start with the retail cost of the items I picked up...
EEK!  There was NOT $570 in my budget!  Considering my internship is unpaid and I don't have another job for the summer...there was no way $570 worth of Lilly was coming home with me!

So let's talk about how much I actually paid...

$99 was much more within my college girl budget...and considering I got two pairs of pants, a dress, flip flops, and a scarf all for the retail price of the dress, I think I did pretty well!

Did any of y'all go to the Warehouse Sale?  What did you pick up?

xoxo,
Rebecca


4 comments:

  1. I would have gone nuts - those prices are so low!!! I really like the jeans. I don't think I've ever seen any in that color! I have a pair of mint jeans but they're too loose in spots so snaps for finding a perfect fit. I need more scarves in my life and I ADORE those flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like quite the deal! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are some great deals! Congratulations on getting some awesome bargains!

    xobrittanymichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beyond jealous !!!! Definitely have to go next time!

    ReplyDelete