Thursday, June 6, 2013

Picking The Perfect Planner


Being the type-A perfectionist I am, choosing a planner for the school year is no easy task.  I've had Lilly Pulitzer planners for the last two school years...but I think I'm ready for something else!  I've put together a little guide to some of my favorite planners...there's something out there for everyone!

 I use my planner to keep track of work hours, homework, club meetings, events, to do lists, and pretty much anything else that I need to remember.  Therefore, it's important that my planner is durable and has lots of room for writing...but being cute doesn't hurt either!


Planners

Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda / Erin Condren / Sarah Pinto / Maybooks / Whitney English

Lilly Pulitzer ($28)
Super cute patterns, colored tabs, sketches within the planner, stickers
Erin Condren ($50)
Laminated cover, two-page monthly spreads, 20-pages of lined notebook paper
Sarah Pinto ($20)
To-do section for each day, affordable
Maybooks ($15-20)
Option to monogram cover
Whitney English ($55)
Worksheets to help define purpose and passion, yearly and monthly calendar view, inspirational quotes

Which planner will you choose?
xoxo,
Rebecca

8 comments:

  1. Hard decision they are all so cute. Last night I just went to Target and picked out a Mead planner for $9.99. It's purple on the outside and has gray designs in the inside. I think its cute plus its practical. Montly view pages along with daily space. It works for me but I had more time and money I probably would have looked around for something a little cuter. I'm a mama and a full time student so I think my cheapy will so the trick! I love the Whitney English one, I'm a sucker for black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of my Lilly planner, but I did she'd to have a Sarah Pinto one I LOVED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how I feel about Erin Condren! I'll let you know what I think of mine as I start using it more (since I'm not, like, teaching yet haha).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get over how expensive planners are. Because I plan my life in multiple ways (wall calendar + desktop calendar + planner + on my computer & on my phone + lists & notes-to-self), I couldn't spend that much money or else I'd run out of cash for the other things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love, adore, and couldn't leave home without my planner. It's so important for everyday life, blogging, and keeping up to date with the latest events. Personally, I think Lily is the way to go.

    xo. Kailagh
    lovealwaysfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made mine this year... You could go by my blog and see it! But next year I will buy one. I will see when it's my time to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OBSESSED with my Erin Condren. I need to buy a new one for this year for sure! Plus the sticky note system fit perfectly in each day haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my first planner last year for school and now I'm so attached! I got a cheapy one from Target because I wasn't sure how much I would use it, but now I'm so used to the layout of it, I had to get the same brand for this upcoming school year! Haha!

    xobrittanymichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete