Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday Recap {week twenty-two}

Pearls and Curls

I hope everyone's week was as amazing as mine!  I tried something a little new for this week's recap....I went a little Insta-crazy, so I combined pics that I took at once into a "photostrip."  Let me know what y'all think of this!

Just a little book shopping at B&N!
While at B&N, I finally got to see the 3rd edition of uChic.  The 3rd edition has my published article!
Little Alice and I went on a long walk around the town where my high school is - Lititz, PA
(America's Coolest Small Town!)
Some more scenes of my high school from our walk
Wednesday morning my bestfriend, Diana, and I went strawberry picking!

I'm sure y'all have already heard my talk enough about the Warehouse Sale...but one final pic!
 What did y'all do this week!?

xoxo,
Rebecca



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend, especially the strawberry picking and the ware house sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty jealous of all those strawberries!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to borrow Julie & Julia when you're finished!

    ReplyDelete